Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercruiser
- Model: Bravo Three
- Drive Type: Stern
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Year: 2004
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
Hand laid fiberglass with balsa core construction with full length stringers and structural frames bonded to the liner. Heavy duty vinyl rub-rail. Diamond non-skid pattern on all flat surfaces
Cuddy cabin features: 6'6" (1.98 m) V- berth with 4" foam cushions Open side storage bins with shelves
- Access hatches to fuel tank and stowage lockers
- Stainless steel bow mooring cleats and chocks, stern cleats recessed
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Recessed stainless steel flagpole socket
- Aluminum framed windshield with tempered glass and two forward opening vents
- Cockpit cushions
- Driver and passenger in-deck mounted storage bins
- Guttered cockpit sole and transom drain plugs with flapper valves to permit self-draining
- Under gunwale fishing rod storage
- In-deck port & starboard storage boxes/fish wells
- Removable transom bench seat with storage underneath
- Two 12 volt batteries
- Battery switch
- Breaker panel
- Main breaker
- Cabin dome lights
- Engine compartment blower
- Navigation lights
- Dual windshield wipers
- Bilge pump
- Raymarine RC435 Chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Autohelm (speed, depth, log)
- Raymarine VHF radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Inboard Mercruiser 350 Multipoint fuel injected (MPI) Horizon engine (529 hours)
- Engine compartment sound-down insulation.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- Instrument panel with full complement of chrome-trimmed gauges.
- Instrument Panel dimmer switch.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Howard Taylor at 860 884 9924 to schedule a viewing. Thank you
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Varykino, Stonington Connecticut Office.