Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
Very comfortable accomodations, well suited for cruising. Forward stateroom features queen sized island bed, bench seat, cedar closets, color TV, overhead hatch for ambient light and ventilation, opening ports, flush mount LED lighting, shelving outboard. There is private access to forward head on port side which has Vacuflush head, shower, vanity, full sized mirror. There is a second door that opens to the galley.
The well laid out galley is aft of the forward cabin featuring two Whirlpool refrigerators with freezer sections, stainless steel sink, microwave, Princess electric stove, storage cabinets storage drawers, ample counter space. To port abaft the guest/day head is a Splendide 2000 washer dryer in cabinet behind double doors (stowage above).
Up steps aft of galley is main saloon with breakfast bar and stools (2). There is a black leather sofa to starboard, two black leather swivel chairs to port. The master breaker panel is forward of sofa. Stowage cabinets, ports with treatments. Marine Air conditioning control. Large screen TV.
Four steps lead up to companionway thru sliding door to decks.
Down steps to port and aft of main saloon is the master stateroom with queen sized bed mounted on 45 degree pedestal base, bedspread. Plenty of stowage in cedar lined hanging lockers and pull-out drawers. The aft/transom window has a cover. On the portside the window slides open. Marine air digital control, beige carpet. The master suite ensuite bathroom has Vacuflush fresh water head, vanity with stowage, mirror fronted cabinet and jacuzzi tub with shower. Private sliding access door to after cockpit.
Tan carpeting, overhead LED lighting, 110 volt outlets in all cabins.
- Raymarine A series A128 radar/GPS chartplotter (12' touch screen)
- Standard Horizon VHF (matrix AIS/GPS)
- Standard Horizon VHF Eclipse DSC, bridge/deck hand held VHF
- Raymarine Autopilot with remote. (new 2016)
- Faria gauges (tachometers, hours, oil pressure, temp, fuel) New in 2016.
- Clarion CD AM/FM radio (Speakers on bridge and aft cockpit)
- JVC CD Player
- Ritchie compass
- LED navigation lights
- Standard Horizon HX 100 handheld VHFs
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC systems circuit board with breakers (main saloon)
- 8D house batteries (new in 2019).
- Rewired in 2016
- Dockside electric cables
- Inverter and battery charger
- Navigation lights
- Search light (new in 2016).
White gelcoat, dark blue boot stripe, fresh black Bottom Gard bottom paint (2021). Hard top over flybridge isinglass enclosure. Bench seat at helm, navigation equipment and controls/gauges. Aft bench seat.
46 sq ft aft cockpit, with hot cold shower, a transom door leads to a substantial custom fiberglass swim platform (with teak gratings), and swim ladder. Custom dinghy davits on swim platform.
- Maxwell 1200 Windlass
- Hooker #40 wide fluke 43 lb anchor (bower) with 5/8' chain rode.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with pennant staff.
- Welded Stainless steel railing with port and starboard gates
- Stainless steel handrails
- Stainless steel chocks
- Stainless steel rod holders.
- Full walk-around side decks
- Cockpit cushions.
- Two folding stainless steel deck chairs.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Wet bar.
Engine room access via saloon floor hatch with engine room light.
- Twin Caterpillar 3208TA diesel engines 435Hp each (970 hours) in insulated engine room.
- Racor fuel filters
- 12 volt exhaust blowers
- Twin four blade propellers.
- Trim tabs
- Four aluminum fuel tanks (Two at 150gallons each , two more at 60 gallons each: 420 gallons total)
- Marine air conditioning/reverse cycle units (new 2016).
- Bilge pumps with auto float switches
- System alarms, fire extinguisher.
- 10 kW Westerbeke generator (2016) under aft cockpit deck in insulated box (accessible through deck hatches in aft cockpit).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Stonington Office:
Howard Taylor Varykino, Stonington, Connecticut 06378