Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar 4JH2E
- Model: Yanmar 4JH2E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1995
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
Hull and deck constructed in hand laminated biaxial fiberglass. The deck has a plywood core. Gel coat color of Vital Spark is oyster white with blue boot andsheer stripes. The stainless steel chainplates & backing plates are caulked and thru-bolted to the hull. There's a solid teak rubstrake on hull topsides. Deck has molded-in nonskid pattern. Bottom is barrier coated, painted with black Seahawk Cukote in 2023.
The rudder has a steel web frame supported by high strength manganese bronze gudgeon which is coupled to the steel-reinforced integral skeg. The lead ballast is fastened with stainless steel keel bolts with the keel/hull joint embedded in epoxy. Vital Spark has a Scheel keel (shoal draught) with the patented wing like bulb at the base of the keel bringing the ballast low. The interior module is structural fiberglass, plywood & gel coat bonded into hull with fiberglass mat & woven roving. The primary bulkheads bonded into hull & deck with fiberglass then bolted in place. The thru-hulls, seacocks & ball valves are bronze.
The Pacific Seacraft 37 accommodates six in comfort. The forward cabin/stateroom has a shelf forward, with double door chain locker access above the berth The offset double berth is 6'6" x 4'2"" beneath are three drawers and two large storage bin spaces. A dressing seat, vanity and mirror is also in this cabin. Storage includes two tall lockers- one hanging and another with shelves with a shelf above. Along the port side is louvered cabinet storage and there is also storage behind and beneath the seat. Ambient light and ventilation provided by an overhead hatch, and three opening ports, There is a Hella fan and one overhead light and a reading light.
The head is located abaft and to starboard, with fiddled counter with a stainless-steel sink, Grohe pull-out shower and a fresh water foot pump. There is louvered door storage behind and below the sink as well as behind the head. A drop down teak seat is over the Groco manual head. There are several teak grab rails, a mirror and a teak shower grate with sump. Here ventilation and lighting come from a vent, one opening to port and the overhead light.
The main saloon has to port a 6'4" long settee with storage below and behind. There is a and a teak planked magazine rack and storage bins with two reading lights above. To starboard is an L-shaped dinette with a drop leaf centerline table. An insert can be put in to convert this to a comfortable 6'4" x 4'"2" wide double berth. There is storage below and behind the seating; above that is a teak planked bookshelf with teak lockers on either end. Two more reading lights are located on this side of the cabin. There is a Hella fan, two hatches, one dorade vent and four opening ports in the saloon and galley areas.
Abaft of the dinette to starboard is the U-shaped galley. There is an overhead storage cabinet and other storage lockers and drawers for provisions and dishes etc Beneath there are two 10" deep stainless steel sinks, with hot and cold pressure water as well as salt and fresh water foot pumps and storage beneath them. Outboard of that there is a cutting board, and a trash bin. The galley has a gimballed Force 10 2 burner propane stove and oven, with storage behind and below. Aft of which is an Ice box and Adler Barbour 12v refrigerator/ freezer with hinged lid access and teak louvered storage lockers above. The countertops are Corian with teak fiddles. There is a Corian & teak custom stove cover, a custom teak glass holder with glasses.
To port and opposite the galley is the nav station and table with easy access to the drop down electrical panel. A wet locker is located beneath the table and there is storage under the seat. The quarter berth aft is a spacious 7' x 42" Teak and holly cabin sole throughout with hatches. The interior teak is oiled. Hot water from a 6 gallon 110V hot water heater. Throughout the cabins, there is a white matte finish that counters the abundant hand-rubbed teak joinery. Ambient light and air provided in total by by ten bronze opening ports and two large deck hatches. Weems and Plath oil lamp on bulkhead Upholstery is blue. There is reverse cycle/Air conditioning in all cabins.
Through companionway leads to the deep and comfortable cockpit. This features a table and drink holder (folding leaves) a deep locker to starboard and two lazerettes, and propane locker. Engine access hatch in cockpit sole. Sunbrella closed cell cockpit cushions.
The cutter rigged Pacific Seacraft Crealock 37 is famed for its ease of sail, with a well balanced rig that lends to very satisfactory single handing
- Deck stepped (with a single spreader) aluminum mast
- Elvestrom Sails (new in 2019)I: Main (4 battens, three reefs), 130% furling genoa,105% furling jib, and (80%) furling staysail. All Dacron, foresails have reefing marks.
- Other sails include 165% asymmetrical spinnaker (with ATN spinnaker), two heavy duty storm sails. All in as new condition.
- I : 44.00 ft, J : 15.75 ft, P : 38.08 ft, E : 14.25 ft
- Harken roller furlers for foresails and staysail
- Two self tailing Lewmar #48 primary winches
- Two self tailing Lewmar #16 halyard winches
- Self tailing Lewmar #16 mainsheet winch
- Lewmar #8 winch on mast
- Spinlock line clutches on coach roof
- Harken mainsheet traveller
- Inboard and outboard genoa tracks
- Boom vang
- Forespar Whisker Pole
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Capt Don boom brake with preventer
- Nantucket grey Little Bay Canvas dodger
- Nantucket grey Little Bay Canvas helm cover
- Mast clearence 47'9"
- Three winch handles
- Color coded Dacron running rigging (new in 2017)
- Main Halyard replaced 2023
- Spare brand new halyards
- Electric Lewmar Windlass
- 45lb Sarca Ex Cel anchor with chain leader
- 33 lb Bruce anchor with chain leader and nylon rode
- Stern Fortress FX16 stern anchor with rode
- Divided chain locker for two anchor rodes and leaders.
- One deck pipe to port.
- Stainless steel bow and stern rails
- Rod holders
- Jabsco deck washdown
- Edson motor mount and Garhauer motor hoist
- Garhauer wind/solar/radar poles aft
- Magma grill
- Stainless steel bow spring and aft cleats
- Stainless steel chocks
- Teak handrails
- Vetus dorade box cowl ventilators
- Stainless steel boarding gates, port and starboard.
- Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines
- Docklines and fenders
- Lifesling II recovery system
- Boat hook
- Garmin 7610xsv touch screen (10") chartplotter/radar/sonar at helm
- Garmin 741xs touch screen (7") chartplotter/radar/sonar at nav stn.
- Garmin 4kW 18X HD radome
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot
- Garmin wind/direction/wind speed at helm and repeater at nav stn
- Garmin depth, boat speed, water temperature
- Garmin GHS20 handheld VHF
- Garmin VHS10 mic and speaker at nav stn
- Garmin AIS transponder
- ICOM IC-M802 SSB radio, ICOM tuner and speaker, backstay antenna
- Global Fix Pro EPIRB
- Fusion MSRA205 AM/FM, Bluetooth, Sirius XM
- Fusion speakers in cockpit, Bose speakers in main saloon.
- Shakespeare cellular/WiFi antenna.
- La Crosse digital thermometer barometer and clock.
- Davis radar reflector
- Ritchie Power damp compass
- Bronze chronometer and barometer
- Icom 710 RT SSB radio with cockpit speaker
- AC and DC distribution panels
- Two gel cell house batteries
- Deidicated gel cell engine battery
- Main battery switch (starboard side of aft quarter berth)
- Starter battery switch
- Victory battery monitor and Mastervolt charger inverter.
- ProMariner ProSport 150W inverter
- Battery combiner
- Air-X Wind generator
- 175W Renogy solar panel on dodger
- Kyocera 80W solar panel
- Renogy Adventurer 30A solar charge controller
- Navigation lights
- Johnson high water alarm
- 110V AC plugpoints throughout (with GFCI)
- 30 Amp power connection with 50 foot cord
- Newman solenoid propane control
- Smoke and CO2 detectors.
- 1995 Yanmar 4JH2E 52 HP diesel (1124 Hours), freshwater cooled. with Kanzaki transmission.
- Racor Fuel filter
- Three blade MaxProp on 1" diameter stainless steel shaft.
- Edson pedestal steering with dual lever controls
- Cape Horn self-steering wind vane
- Yanmar tool kit
- Spare belts, impellers and oil filters.
- Spare 2 blade bronze propeller
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning
- Whale manual holding tank pump out
- 2 electric bilge pumps
- Whale manual bilge pump
Yamaha 6HP four stroke outboard (2015)
Tender: Portland Pudgy dinghy, with life raft canopy and sea anchor.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Howard Taylor at 860 884 9924 to schedule a viewing. Thank you
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Varykino, Stonington Connecticut Office: