Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
Topsides Annie Bonnie features a flybridge with bimini top and radar arch. The centerline helm station is well equipped and pilot has a 360º view. New (2019) captain's chair and companion seat at the helm with guest lounge seat forward of the helm station. Steps lead down to the enclosed aft deck, new isinglass and tan canvas (2019). There is a hard top with room for casual seating, wet bar, wing doors to the side decks, and aft a stairway down to the substantial swim platform. The swim platform features transom shower, transom locker, and boarding/swim ladder. Wing doors on the aft deck provide access to the side decks and allow easy movement forward to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, fender racks, and bow pulpit with anchor and windlass.
Accommodations below are bright with ambient light thru large windows and ports. Air conditioned throughout. The carpeted main saloon has a large resin wicker settee and to port a matching chair. The galley is forward to port and features a full-size Norcold refrigerator/freezer (new 2015), Princess electric range with oven, and solid surface counter top. Across from the galley is booth style dinette that seats four and can be converted to sleep two.
There are two staterooms. The forward guest stateroom features an offset double berth, bedside bureau, hanging locker, and guest head (Vacuflush, new duck bills, 2020) . The guest/day head is to starboard with access from galley or guest stateroom. The master aft cabin has double berth, two hanging lockers, and ensuite Vacuflush head (new vacutank and duck bills 2016) with shower stall. Annie Bonnie also equipped with a Wall Vac stow away vacuum system.
- Twin 454 XLi Crusader 350 HP engines. With 1584 hours on the port engine and 1582 on the starboard. Recent maintenance summary: New risers, exhaust hoses and flappers (2018), Heat exchangers removed and cleaned (2020), New water pumps (2020), new oil coolers (2020), new belts (2020).
- Direct drive, 4 blade propellers.
- Furuno Marine radar
- Garmin GPSMAP chartplotter
- Dart 2000 Multifunction (Depth,speed, water temp etc)
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF radio
- Ships bell
- Barometer and chronometer
- 12 volt DC and 110 AC systems
- Circuit board in main saloon
- Xantrex Inverter/Battery charger
- 7 3E Kohler genset (60Hz at 3600rpm). With 635 hours. New electric choke (2018), new water pump (2020)
- Electric bilge pump
- 35lb Fortress anchor with 130 ft chain rode
- Windlass with remote.
- Life rings
- Cockpit cushions
- Chef's Mate gas grill
- Oversized fenders
- Deck chairs and table
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Stonington Office:
Howard Taylor @ Varykino Stonington, Connecticut 06378