Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Chrysler Marine
- Model: CM 655 TI III
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1983
- Engine Location: Center
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
Built by Ellis Boat Company, South West Harbor, Maine: Hand laid up solid fiberglass semi displacement hull, plywood cored decks, non-skid deck surface.
Main cabin features two berths with royal blue upholstered cushions (2016), stowage beneath. Enclosed head to starboard. Synthetic (vinyl) teak and holly floor. Stainless steel sink and counter to port abaft, with drawers beneath counter. Portable single burner butane stove. The cabin is trimmed in teak with white bulkheads. Four opening stainless steel ports and overhead hatch for ambient light and ventilation. 5'11' headroom.
Three steps lead up through companionway to enclosed helm deck, Todd ladder backed h captains and co pilot seats (with removable cushions), engine box and open spacious cockpit aft. Teak swim platform. The co-pilots seat has an option to move outboard to port. Upholstered cushion covers engine box and with co-pilots set to one side a custom back support can be installed. 6'3" headroom at helm. EZ Pettit dark blue topsides paint on hull, fresh green bottom paint.
- Teak handrails
- Teak trim
- Mahogany trimmed windscreen
- Beige canvas bimini top with aft curtain, isinglass side panels
- Custom teak cockpit speakers
- Bronze thru hulls
- Custom radar mast (2017)
- New cockpit cushions (2017)
- New interior cushions for berths
- Bench at stern (new 2017).
- 14lb stainless steel Lewmar anchor at bow with chain leader and nylon rode.
- Swim platform
- Dive/swim ladder
- Floating boat hook
- Four oversized fenders with beige covers
- Manual bilge pump
- Raymarine C-80 GPS Chartplotter/Radar (2107)
- Horizon VHF
- CD FM/AM radio with cockpit speakers
- Danforth constellation compass (rebuilt 2017)
- Two 8D 12 volt batteries
- Battery charger
- Electrical panel
- LED Interior lights
- LED Navigation lights
- Shore power cord
- Electric bilge pump
- 200 HP Chrysler Marine CM 655 TI-III diesel engine (hours unknown: No hour meter)
- 2 to 2.5 gallons/hr cruising.
- Direct drive
- New soundproofing in new engine compartment/box (2017)
- New hydraulic hoses and control cables
- Racor primary fuel filter
- Bronze four bladed propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Stonington Office:
Howard Taylor Varykino, Stonington, Connecticut 06378