Basic Boat Info
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
Fiberglass with balsa core sandwich construction, Imron painted white hull, navy blue cove and boot stripes. Teak deck and cockpit sole/coamings (new in 1990), fin keel and spade rudder. Non skid coach roof.
The interior is quintessential late 20th century Finnish craftsmanship, style and quality. The oversized forepeak has more than ample stowage for sheets, lines and anchor leader/rode. Abaft the forepeak is a custom arrangement with double berth to port and lockers. There is also an blue upholstered settee, bin for tools, a bureau, shelves, overhead hatch and teak ceilings.
The main saloon features royal blue upholstered settee berths port and starboard, with of pilot berths above and outboard. There is a hanging locker, louvered cabinet, and bureau. Speakers mounted on bulkhead. The navigation station is to port with bench and classic chart table layout nav light circuitboard and instruments. There is a Force 10 propane cabin heater adjacent to navigation table.
Ergonomic offshore ready galley is to starboard with four burner Marine Stainless Fittings propane stove, double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressured water, large bin for trash, counter space, SeaFrost refrigeration (engine powered), cupboards, cutting board, drawers.
Abaft the nav station is the head with vanity, hand shower lockers, teak grating. Access also to the aft cabin.
The aft cabin features settee berths port and starboard, with hanging locker, upholstered seats mirror chronometer and book rack. Access to the engine aft.
Teak handrails, teak and holly sole throughout. Teak ceilings and bulkheads. Brass reading lights. Overhead lights. Opening hatch above galley, fixed ports in main saloon, two opening ports in after cabin.
- Double spreader aluminium mast (white Awlgrip) stepped on keel)
- Navtec stainless steel rod rigging
- Hood Sea stay (mechanical adjustement)
- Running backstays
- Spinnaker pole, Reaching pole
- Harken roller furling (new 2005)
- Main sail on Harken Battcar system
- Seaboard Mainsheet traveller
- Genoas #1 to #6. (#1 at 160%)
- 1.5 oz Blooper
- Storm sail
- Storm jib
- Blooper 0.75%
- Spinnakers 0.75, 0.5 and 1.5%
- Two self tailing Lewmar #55s
- Two Self tailing Lewmar #65s
- Three Barient self tailing #20s
- Two Barient #28s
- Four Barient #4s
- Three Barient #26s
- Barient #22
- Schaffer blocks
- Lewmar clutches
- Lewmar tracks
- 12 volt DC system
- Three Interstate batteries
- Constavolt 40 amp battery charger
- AC shore power via outlets in cabins (AC system disconnected)
- Shorepower connector and cord (note AC system not available currently)
- 12 volt DC outlets in cockpit
- Raytheon ST6001 Autohelm Autopilot
- Raytheon ST60 multi function starboard at helm with repeaters at Nav Station, portside of wheel and cabin bulkhead.
- Raytheon ST60 depth meter starboard of wheel.
- Raytheon ST60 Speed/log port side of wheel
- Raytheon ST60 Wind speed port side of helm and repeater at cabin bulkhead.
- Raytheon ST60 CH (Close hauled angles) windspeed at bulkhead
- Raytheon 4804 radar (10" screen)
- Icom ICM700 VHF
- Signet water temperature monitor
- Xintex Shadow LPS monitor
- Danforth Constellation compasses at binnacle and Nva. station.
- Rieter Inclinometer at bulkhead
- FM/AM tuner and cassette player
- Ten Vox stereo speaker system
- EPIRB (needs to be renewed)
- Navigation lights
- Ships bell
- Danforth 45lb plough bower anchor on bow roller. On 225' 3/8" chain leader
- 12 volt Simpson-Lawrence windlass (with gypsy)
- Two kedge anchors (225' chain leader and 250' nylon rode)
- Dodger and Bimini
- Eight foot aluminium radar mast at transom.
- Edson stainless steel wheel
- Stainless steel bow rail and stanchions.
- Double lifelines with gates port and starboard.
- Stainless steel hand holds
- Aluminium toe rail
- Substantial cleats.
- Salt water wash down
- Life sling MOB
- MOB poles
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- Two x6 persons liferafts
- Two lifeslings
- Large fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Howard Taylor at 860 884 9924 to schedule a viewing. Thank you
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Varykino, Stonington Connecticut Office: