Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
In 2000 the vessel was rebuilt, repowered, rewired, replumbed, the cored fiberglass hull brought down (and then awlgripped white), and the interior completely renovated from original. Construction material in her hull, deck, and superstructure is fiberglass with portions constructed with core material.
The spacious main cabin features a is a double v-berth forward, cedar closet starboard galley also starboard (with counter tops, stainless steel sink (with hot and cold pressured water), Norcold dual voltage refrigerator, and ice maker (there is no stove), Dinette and settee are to port opposite galley. The head is to starboard forward of the galley with electric flush, holding tank and discharge system (with mascerator). Interior finish is fiberglass and bright work. Crusair Air conditioning in cabin (via shore power, no genset).
Steps lead aft up from cabin to cockpit and helm area. Two chairs above each engine box/hatch at helm deck, large cockpit and bench aft. Swim platform and swim ladder.
- Twin freshwater cooled 300 HP 6LP-STE Yanmar diesels (2000, under 1000 hours) with single lever Panish controls)
- Four blade bronze propellers 1 1/2" stainless steel shafts (PSS dripless propeller shaft coupling) Dripless stuffing boxes.
- Hydraulic steering
- Racor filters
- Oil changing system
- Trim tabs
- FE 241 Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine room
- Aluminium fuel tanks (total 250 gallons) new in 2000
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch operated GPS (new 2016)
- Raytheon RL-70 radar (2000)
- Icom M-412 VHF radio (2016)
- Raymarine fathometer
- Ritchie compass
- Simrad AP35 Autopilot
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC systems/panels
- Rewired in 2000
- 30 amp 120 volt shorepower cord (40ft)
- Two Group 8-D Decca batteries
- 120v AC battery charger (via inverter)
- Freedom 25 inverter/charger
- 70 amp alternator
- Cockpit flood lights
- Navigation lights
- Two bilge pumps.
- Full canvas bridge enclosure
- Isinglass side curtains
- Swim platform
- Fresh water washdown
- Life preservers
- Type 4 Man Overboard ring
- Three fire extinguishers
- RUPP Outriggers (2017)
- Rod holders
- Stainless steel bow rail and hand rails
- Lewmar anchor windlass at bowsprit (2020)
- Grapnel anchor
- 6ft chain 3/8" anchor leader, 100ft 5/8" nylon rode
- Four docklines
- Three fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Howard Taylor at 860 884 9924 to schedule a viewing. Thank you
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Varykino, Stonington Connecticut Office: