Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
83 Windward Lane
Bristol, Rhode Island, US, 02809
Sea Lark is a traditionally styled bridge deck aft cabin motor yacht. The hull designed by Scott and Carl Matthews has a round formed bottom that flattens out aft, and the nearly vertical bow provides a fine entry with little flare. Keel and frames are oak with mahogany planking, teak foredeck and cockpit. Stainless steel bow rails, boarding gates. Bottom and frames replaced stem to stern (2004-2006). Bronze fasteners, new thru hulls.
Sleeps six crew in comfort with a Vee berth is forward; a convertible settee/double berth in main salon and double berths each side of the aft master stateroom.
Aft of the forward cabin is the U-shaped vinyl upholstered dinette to port and the galley opposite equipped with electric Princess stove with oven, Tundra reefer/freezer, double stainless steel sinks, formica counter tops, cupboards and drawers. There is a convertible comfortable sofa in the main saloon. Access to head and shower stall are via the passage way to the after cabin and the passageway. Heads are equipped with two porcelain sinks and two Vacu-flush toilets. Aft is the large roomy stateroom with double berths on each side. There is a large cedar hanging locker and several drawers. Varnished interior. Floors are linoleum and carpet. Curtains are cloth. The bridge deck has a helm seat and upholstered settee and bench.
- Datamarine LX 200 depthsounder
- Ensign digital tach/synchronizer
- Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF radio
- Chronometer and barometer
- Danforth Express 6" compass
- Ship's Bell
- Navigation lights
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC systems, circuit board with breakers.
- Two 4D (wet cell) batteries
- Kohler 6.5 KW genset (rebuilt 2015)
- SM series 40 amp three stage charger
- Two Leece Neville 40 amps alternators
- Two sutomatic electric bilge pumps
- High water alarm.
- Boarding ladder, swim platform.
- Danforth anchors
- Fenders and docklines
- Two extinguishers in main saloon
- One Kidde carbon dioxide extinguisher
- Twin Chevrolet 454 Crusader engines (1991)
- Two bronze spade rudders
- Four bladed propellers (new 2006)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Howard Taylor at 860 884 9924 to schedule a viewing. Thank you
Rudders and Moorings LLC, Stonington Connecticut Office: